The Aspirants are agrees to;
1. I am of legal age (i.e. 18 years of age or older) in the country of my residency. I agree that as an Independent Distributor, I am responsible for determining my own business activities without direction or control by the company “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd”. I will not represent in any manner that I am an agent or employee of Herbogenix Pvt Ltd . I am responsible for the payment of all national and state self-employment taxes and any other tax required under any national, state or regulatory agency in India.
2. This position does not constitute the sale of a franchise and no fee, charge or required purchase for participation as a Distributor has been required of me for participation as a Distributor.
3. I agree that as a “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ Distributor, I shall place the primary emphasis upon the sale of “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd” products and services to non-Distributor ultimate consumers. Distributors, who reside in the country – INDIA.
Permissible Distributor purchases shall be automatically modified to comply with the exemption requirements set forth in any states laws regulating business opportunities.
4. In presenting “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ products, services, compensation plan and the Distributor position to prospects; I agree that such presentations shall strictly adhere to the following format and that I will be terminated as a Distributor if I fail to do so.
5. In order to maintain a viable Company and to comply with changes in national, state or local laws in economic conditions in the country – INDIA, “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ reserves the right to amend, revise, institute, alter or modify changes including but not limited to prices, literature, policies, these Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and the Compensation Plan. Any such revisions become effective and binding upon publication on the official “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ website or other official “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ publication. Distributor agrees to be bound by these changes.
6. I understand that no national, state or other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or company, and I will make no such claim to others.
7. I understand that my Distributor position can be inherited or bequeathed, but cannot be transferred or assigned during my lifetime without written consent of the Company, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
8. This Agreement shall be deemed in effect upon its receipt and acceptance by “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “at its home offices in Chennai.
9. I will not promote my Distributor business nor use the Company name, or the trade names, logos, sales materials, trademarks or service marks of ” Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “, except in materials provided by the Company or approved in writing by ” Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ prior to their use by me. I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of trademarks or copyrighted materials is a violation of the law in the country.
10. I am responsible for supervising and supporting Distributors I introduce into this business and in my commissionable Down line. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to those Distributors in my commissionable Down line by way of any of the following, or combination thereof, personal contact, telephone communication, written communication and attendance at Distributor meetings.
11. I will not make any disparaging, false or misleading statements about ”Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ distributor position or Company products, including but not limited to claims that Company products diagnose, cure, or prevent disease.
Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and use of Distributor income testimonials to prospective Distributors is prohibited. I will conduct myself as a Distributor in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
12. This Agreement is governed under the laws of the country of India. The parties agree that any claim, dispute or other difference between them shall be exclusively resolved by the authority at Vijayawada. All disputes pertaining to this registration will be subject to Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
13. ”Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ will pay Distributor commissions and bonuses on orders received and accepted for sale of products to the ultimate consumer (not sales aids) made by Distributor and his/her sales organization under the terms of the Compensation Plan.
14. “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “will retain full authority to accept or reject any application or any order for the products. Such refusal is solely within the discretion of “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd”. No rights of action of against “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “will arise because of any such acceptance or refusal.
15. “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ reserves the right to amend, revise, institute, alter or modify changes including but not limited to prices, literature, policies, these Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and the Compensation Plan. Any such revisions become effective and binding upon publication on the official “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ website or other official “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ publication. Distributor agrees to be bound by these changes.
16. ” Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ shall not be responsible for acts beyond its control, but not limited to: fire, flood, earthquake, storms, power outages, labour difficulty, equipment failure, supplier problems, pandemic viruses or other difficulties that might prevent performance according to this agreement.
17. “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd “ assumes no liability for personal injury to the distributor or the third party from use or mishandling of any of products promoted by “Herbogenix Pvt Ltd”.
18. ”Herbogenix Pvt Ltd“ reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately upon receipt of sufficient information that Distributor has violated any Term or Condition of this agreement or has otherwise acted illegally or unethically.